QURAN INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE,
Call for Submissions
Quranic Studies International Conference
4 August 2018
Proposals Submission Deadline: 30 June 2018
- The emergence of Islamic governments and their Quranic guidelines.
- The law in the Q uran and its relation and interaction with secular laws as well as the international law.
- Islamic banking and financial markets; their Quranic foundations and also analyses of the current Islamic systems with the Quranic requisites and qualifications.
- The Quranic answers to intellectual and philosophical challenges facing Muslims such as questions raised by atheism and other ideologies and ideas.
- The Quranic foundation of spiritual and mystical trends inside and outside the Muslim world.
- The development of media coverage of the Quranic themes.
- An exploration of the literature aiming at clarification of various dimensions of impact by the Quran on the worlds of knowledge, politics, society, psychology and so forth.
- The works undertaken to develop an insight into the traditional interpretations and hermeneutics of the Holy Quran.
- The Arabic language of the Quran, is it in decline or is it being upheld by the advent of new media?
- Translation of the Holy Quran.
- The ethical structures suggested by the Quran and how these structures helped Muslim communities throughout history be morally balanced and in peace.
- The mental healing and therapeutic properties of the Quranic verses prescribing methodologies in order to keep mental disorders such as depression in check.
- The impact of the Quran and Quranic studies on the discourse of the religious thinking across the world.
- New ways of interpreting the Quran, positive and negative points, a critical outlook.
All those who wish to attend the conference including the presenters ought to register. Please click here for the Registration Form.
The 250-word abstract on MS Word must be formatted to include methodology, original data and results, and conclusion.
With emphasis on:
ISLAMIC BANKING AND FINANCE
England is a major centre of excellence of learning and higher education in the world.
The Quran in the West
With the increasing interest in learning about Islam, it is now apparent that this may not be possible with the study of the Quran.
The Quranic Research entails all typical aspects of scriptural studies known around the world with extra characteristics of exclusively its own.
The Institute is there to address issues of significance such as translations and interpretations in English.
all are required to read the content of our website and also to regularly visit the conference page for any updates on modifications or alterations of times, dates, schedules, programs or venue. Likewise all are to comply by terms and conditions of registration cited on the registration form attached to keep themselves abreast and informed of those terms and conditions.We assert that we are independent and privately run (unaffiliated to any university) and cannot be held responsible for any confusion of us with other institutions and higher education bodies as a result of similar words in our title or the city or location where our events are being held or activities are based. Those who seek clarity in this regard are advised to contact us. Those who opt to proceed with their applications or carry out business with us should do so this bearing this point in mind.
Copyright © All Rights Reserved